Crane’s Country Store and Apolis came together to create this custom market bag with our signature Boots, Bullets, Britches, Bologna slogan. The artwork is finished off with Cranes Country Store Williamsburg MO. In addition to this a leather tag that says, Apolis – Crane’s Store, with the name of the Apolis Project and factory code resides between the leather hand grip. In the interior pocket of the bag you’ll find a card that details the project along with info on the local artisans who crafted your market bag. The market bag is designed to carry over 100 pounds. We tested this in the store by having Shane stand in the bag while two not so young men grabbed a bag handle each and picked her up. Yes the market bag did just fine and Shane is still walking. ..
Limited edition bag, get one while we have them.
Free shipping CONUS.
- Your Long-Lasting, Waterproof Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it’s strong enough to hold at least 135 pounds, and has a waterproof interior that’s easy to wipe clean
- Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it’s made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com‘s article on how this approach is changing people’s lives
- Dimensions: 13″ wide, 18″ high, 8″ deep, with a 6″ x 7″ interior pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Waterproof Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry