Our classic Chore Coat for men is updated with strategically-placed stretch panels.
For 100 years, our Chore Coat has been making hard work just a little bit easier. This men’s jacket has all of the benefits of your favorite coat, including water-repellent, wind-resistant cotton duck construction and a fleece lining. Stretch panels on the back and at the elbows let you lift, haul, or climb with ease.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Polyester fleece-lined body for warmth
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Sherpa-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood; Full button front
- Upper and lower front patch pockets
- One inner pocket with zip closure; One inner pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Droptail hem for added coverage
- Back length: Large regular: 31″; Large tall: 33″
- Model Height 6’2″ – Chest Size 40.5″ – Wearing size M