The Filson Field Watch follows the three principles of military-issued watches: durability, precision and legibility. A reliable, accurate Swiss quartz movement was chosen for its longevity and maintenance-free operation. The rugged stainless-steel case, screw-down crown, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal provide exceptional durability and a 100-meter water-resistant rating. The simple dial and Super-LumiNova® hands make it easy to tell time at a glance – especially in low-light conditions. Leather strap for seasons of comfortable wear.
- The quartz movement is accurate and maintenance-free
- Tumbled stainless-steel case protects from shock, dust and water
- Screw-down crown provides a reliable seal against water ingress
- Made from one of the hardest substances on earth, the sapphire crystal is virtually impossible to scratch
- Super-LumiNova® hands for low-light visibility
- Leather strap with stainless hardware for a custom fit and durability